03 junho, 2010

The radio is not Ga Ga.




It is sheer fact that Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta  best known as Lady Gaga chose this name because, long before her, a song , Radio Ga Ga, sang by Fred Mercury, praised the powerful effect of radio.
How can the radio help you learning English? Well, if you think about it, it cannot but, it may help you get used to the language. This week, bored of the life in the country, I started, restlessly, browsing on my browser (not a redundancy rsrs) looking for a way to feel somehow, somewhere else.  Saint Augustine said  The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” thinking of that but feeling stuck in here, I had had to make do with what I got, right?. The local radio was no use in terms of innovation and it was definitely Gaga but, in my search, I came around various radios from all around the world , Scotland, England, Wales, France, Germany, Russia etc, that gave me that great feeling of life again
Dear folks, I am posting here the links for the radios, so now, when you are online, being an authentic representative of the Y generation, click on the links and have a nice trip


1. http://www.radioguide.fm/internet_radio_England/chorleyfm (England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland) 
2. http://www.lemouv.com/ (Paris)
3. http://www.on3-radio.de/#/ (Germany)
4. http://www.makradio.ru/player/?station=3 (Russia)

Marcadores:

2 Comentários:

Às 4 de junho de 2010 às 02:56 , Blogger Débora Corn disse...

I'll try England radio... rsrs And still about art, but,another kind of art, rsrs, have you ever watched Twilight? It's better than Harry... I mean, it's teen too... And really nice... hahaha! I watched today and I did a link between both...rsrs

 
Às 18 de junho de 2010 às 22:14 , Blogger Letícia Estella de Lima disse...

Hey teacher!

Music helps and is also an entertainment, I learned many things listening to music, it's a nice way to learn English, but nowadays I have no time to do things like this for hours.

Nice blog, I hope you keep writing!
See U

 

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial